This award is passed on to me by Pooja
so happy to receive my 3rd one.Its really giving me confidence & pushing me to do more home works.
The Kreativ Blogger award comes with some rules:-
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
So onto the seven things you may (or may not) find interesting about me.
1.Iam basically a Hotel management & Catering technology student From Asan memorial catering college in Chennai.
2. I should thank my dad who found my interest in cooking & put me in a catering college.Iam not a very bright student at school but good at sports & extra curricular activities.
3.I must say i started to cook from the age of 7 yrs.My sister use to make roti's & Iam the person who makes the side dish every night.My favourite dish is any kind of Biriyani!!!!
4.My hubby & kids(13yrs & 61/2 yrs) also encourages me to participate in lots of competitions & TV programs.In fact should say my full swing started only after my marriage.I love to try new dishes with some changes from the original recipe.I like to cook it that way.
5.Things which I like is to be a house wife,being very simple,contended life,cooking ,cleaning & gardening.I like to help people without any expectation.
6.Things which I hate driving car,site seeing,people who don't tell the truth & maintain hygiene,shopping or running behind deals & trying to impress people.
7.last but not the least....Iam a bit talkative & make friends very fast.
That's about me.....Iam passing this award to 7 fellow blogger.......Hope they will also be happy like me.
Specifically can't say why I have nominated these friends because every one have their own talent in presenting their blog & coming up with new things.This is one way Iam encouraging new comers.